Sunday 8 April 2012

The ferret 


Before the ferret fanciers get all excited about this blog. It is not about ferrets, sorry I gave the name as the ferret because I like to dig information out. So sorry for the disappointment for those ferret fancier girls and boys.
My first blog is a little rough around the edges about the Aspartame in drinks so I am sorry about that.
I will get better and  the grammar will improve it was late as I had to figure out how to get it onto the blog as it is my first time at blogging but if you can make it out I think you will enjoy it. As the months go on there will be more things from chem trails and other bits even about caring as I am a carer so for those carers out there you might find something as well.
Just a little note for my start so I hope your will  enjoy the blog .
The ferret   

No comments:

Post a Comment